For full access to the MMA Ref School Online Academy Workshops, you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this website AND pay the Workshop Fee. Here are the steps:
- Fill out the New Account FORM (SEE THE "CREATE NEW ACCOUNT" BUTTON BELOW!) with your details.
- A confirmation email will be immediately sent to your email address (BE SURE TO INCLUDE mmarefschool.org in your email WHITELIST!)
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the Workshop of your choice (for example: MMA Referee Training Workshop.
- When you are prompted to, make your payment. You can pay via PayPal, which will allow you to pay using your PayPal account. ALSO - by using PayPal, you will be able to pay using your Credit or Debit Bank Card.
- You will get a receipt confirming your Workshop Registration; please check your email.
- You can now access the full course which consists of Sections 1-10 and the 29 Videos for the Referee and/or Judge's Workshops, or the 6 Sections for the Cornering Workshop. It depends on which course you signed up for, online.
- After this initial signup, you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access the MMA Referee, Cornering, or Judge's Courses.
If you've already registered, please use the username and password you signed up with when you first enrolled in this course. You should have gotten a confirmation email with this information.
If you have any problems or do not receive your Confirmation Email, no worries - please just email here for help: Facilitator with the issue and we'll take care of it for you.
FIRST, however, please be sure to add mmarefschool.org to your email WHITELIST.
DON'T FORGET: If you have not received your Registration confirmation email, please check your SPAM folder FIRST before emailing us, as it could've been sent to that folder. :-)